Friday, September 24, 2010

IDEAL LEADERS 4NEW KENYA

I dint want 2start this early but am obliged to. I first want to mention the major contenders for presidency in 2012 then we can analysis them one by one and then together we can chart a way forward.  The Kenya after 2012 will require leaders who are visionary,able to lead n make a stand despite facing opposition,understand the current status of the country`s social-economic n political status of the country.Someone who knows our strengths,potentials,weaknesses,shortcomings n what is stopping us from achieving our maximum.Should not be tainted by corruption,should be open minded n ready to learn n democratic,n above all be having a strong reform credentials.Since the new Katiba we fully come in force after 2012,the government that we be formed we shape the future of Kenya n will set precedents that future governments will follow,that's why  we can fail to heavy scrutinize the candidates that will want 2lead us.At this point allow me 2declare my preferred CEO of the country n deputy,later will give my reasons,then you will give your choice n reasons n hoping this will educate us to make the right choices. President,Raila Amolo Ondinga,Deputy President,Martha Wangari Karua,me thinks this rare combination can take the country to great heights,reasons later,What about you my reader??

No comments:

Post a Comment